Sunday, September 28, 2008

More fun Utah Style

Here is Auntie Rachel giving Holdyn a pony ride.  Holdyn LOVES her!
We also went to the Santa Clara Swiss Days Parade.  My dad is involved with the Mormon Batallion... they do the Color Guard for a lot of the parades here in the area.  ANyway, they needed some volunteers to ride on the wagon. 
Here is my mom doing the one job she said she didn't want...Holding the horses while the men hitched up the wagon....so I took over so she could relax :)

Here we are on the Mormon Wagon.
Since we were at the beginning of the parade we got to watch most of the parade behind us.  Here is a storm trooper who was nice enough to pose for a picture with us!

Anyway, good times!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This pics are great, thanks for keeping me posted on how my family is doing. I was sitting in class today and had a thought hit, that I will actually get to see my girls again. I got really homesick for about 10 minutes. I was wondering how Holdyn will react when she sees me again. I might not recognize Kimber. And of course I will get to hold my best friend again. I love you, Ben

Cluffers said...

Awe Ben you are sooo sappy! J/k
It looks like you are having fun and you look super cute. I love the shirt, did you get it in Texas. LOVE IT!