Tuesday, September 16, 2008

The new Look

I know totally dorky smile, but I wanted to show my new haircut/color.  I've got dark red, blonde, and almost black high and low lights in my hair.  Plus my eye has been getting very agitated from my contacts so I'm sporting the glasses...... I know.... 'what a nerd!'  Anyway, it totally looks different.  


Other than that, I'm VERY excited to go and see Ben on Thursday.  I cannot wait for his course to be over and for him to take the STEP 1.  That'll be sometime in October. I'm ready for some Ben time and the girls are definitely ready for some daddy time.  

The next exciting news is that my GREATEST friend from St. Maarten is coming to visit next week!!!  Rachel and her husband Cody were the answer to many prayers as I was pregnant and delivered Kimber on the island.  They were always great to help out, especially with Holdyn.  Anyway, Cody is still at AUC studying his 4th semester material so Rachel is going to come and visit for a week!  We can't wait!!

Finally, my younger sister, Mindy, who is a week over her due date texted this morning and said she is at the hospital!  I'm praying her delivery goes well and that little Sophee is here soon!!!
Love ya sis!

7 comments:

Heidi said...

I love your hair so cute. I'm happy for you to go see ben I bet your so excited. I'm wishing mindy luck poor thing just needs to get sopee out.

Julie said...

Cute cute hair! And yay! I am glad you get to see Ben soon. Good luck to him on his Step 1's. And good luck to Mindy too! UG! I can't emagine being a week over due. I am planning on begging to be induced before my due date...on my hands and knees if I have too. She is a trooper. Hope that little girl gets here soon and that she is healthy and strong!

The Conway's said...

Love, love, love the hair! It looks so different, but so good! Rachel is very excited to come and see you--so I'm expecting some pictures and some blogging.

Elisa said...

Way cute hair! And...I'm so happy that Mindy is having her baby!! I've been so curious!

Pam from Over the Big Moon said...

Love it!

Cluffers said...

i think your hair is a hit!! I hope you like it as well as I do. Tell Be howdy from his favorite hand holding Cuz. Have fun!!!!!

Jackson's said...

Jilly, love the hair. And it isn't a St. Maarten cut this time. AHHHH....I love the glasses too. You look marvelous!!!