Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Holdyn LOVES School :)




There are a few moms that I met up with from church to start a little joy-school for our kids. We rotate being in charge and we are doing one letter a week. I did "A" last week and we had a blast!! There are 6 kids in all so it only rolls around to our house one week (only 2 days a week) out of every 6. It is perfect for little Holdyn! She LOVES it and has her backpack and folder all ready to go the night before. I forgot to take a picture of the whole class last time they were together... so I've only got 3 of the 6 kids. (Charlotte, Josh, and Holdyn in the bottom picture). It has been so fun and it's fun to see Holdyn learn to interact with the other kids.

4 comments:

Spencer and Mindy said...

ok, I Love this!! how fun! (is joy school like Pre Preschool? or is it instead of preschool? i'm dumb) but i'd Love to do this for a few kids in the neighbor hood when sophee is older!! can't wait!! haa haa!

Heidi said...

I bet Holden is loving it. I can't beleive how big they are getting. Cute pictures down below of the mixing bowls.

Andrus Family said...

I personally like the socks with the sandals, it's ok Uncle Brad still does that too!!!

Cluffers said...

I love Joy School, I cant wait for Emmie to join in a group like that maybe in a year or two. Holdyn is one cutie, I love that when the kids are little school is cool but the older they get the more they hate it!