Tuesday, September 15, 2009

While daddy's away, the girls play!

I'm not sure what the fascination is, BUT my girls have discovered how much fun mixing bowls can be. They especially love them on their heads as you will see, they also work great as beds for dolls, drums, step-stools, and just about anything else you can think of. Who knew they could be so much fun!



Here is Holdyn helping me make home-made noodles. She really likes to help roll them out and cut them.... but I think she likes throwing flour around the most.

4 comments:

The Calico Crew said...

I don't think I noticed how much curl Kimber has in her hair. I think they're just practicing to be mom's and mixin' it up in the kitchen! Cute girls Jilly!

Tiffany Cluff said...

Soooo cute I'm glad you're meeting fun people. Holdyn looks like she is having a blast. miss you guys more than you know!!

The Conway's said...

So cute! They are going to be "mama's little helpers" in the kitchen! That could come in very handy when they get a little older :)

The Isoms said...

Didn't you know bowls are the new best toy??
Homemade noodles? I am impressed!