Monday, September 7, 2009

A quick trip to the L.A. temple

We finally found a babysitter who could watch the girls all day so... we could make the trip to the temple in L.A. We've been trying to get someone for the last couple of Saturday's that Ben had off... who knew it would be so hard! But now we have a list of great babysitters so hopefully we can go more often! We'd never been in the L.A. temple and it was an awesome experience and very big and beautiful, inside and out.

I had to put this picture below up because Ben is concentrating so hard on holding the camera straight. He did a pretty good job getting the sky scrapers in the background.
Anyway, we had an awesome day! We had a great dinner afterwards and really enjoyed the drive! It isn't to often we get to spend a whole day without the girls. We missed them but it was great to just spend time with each other!

8 comments:

Wendy said...

Good for you! We need those days. Loved the pictures too!

Laura, Ella, and a Pair of Toms said...

Two thumbs up for the temple! That's where Tom and I got married. It is so fun to go back there :) Love it.

Tiffany Cluff said...

I'm jealous after using all my babysitters for school days I can't find them when I want to do something fun.

Cluffers said...

That is great you were able to find time to go to the temple together. Hooray for good babysitters and willing babysitters.

Heidi said...

Cute pictures of you and ben! Looks like you guys had a great day.

Heather B said...

How nice. I could use a day like that. I've never been to that temple, it looks cool. Didn't Trisha serve her mission there?

The Isoms said...

Way to go! I am glad u were able to go and had a great time!

Rainee said...

Aw how sweet!! :)