Friday, August 29, 2008

Another Day :)

Since Ben is in Texas for another 5 weeks and I miss him like crazy, I've got to update more often so he can see the girlies.  Kimber was 7 weeks old when he left and she'll be 14 weeks when he returns... sad how he'll have been gone half of her life!  This really stinks!  I don't think I'll ever let him be gone for this long again.  We miss him too much.  Well, with that said.. just note that it is midnight and I'm sitting here blogging with a HUGE bowl of cookie dough ice cream in my pajamas..... 
I had to put some pictures of Kimber up... I've realized how much I leave her out of the blog world.  So here she is... showing her stuff :)


We get to watch our cousin Emmie on Friday's.  Here she and Holdyn are rocking out in the teddy bear rocking chairs.
We also went for a great walk in the new Double Jogger.  This is a short video clip in the backyard.  Holdyn LOVES it out there and I don't mind it either in the later afternoon... it was 106 degrees today... it is definitely hot, but It doesn't feel as hot as the island because there is no humidity here.  Anyway, I'd better get to bed.  WE've got some last minute prep work before my sister's baby shower in the morning and I'm sure Kimber will be waking up here anytime to eat.  So I'd better get in some shut eye while I can!

4 comments:

Rachel said...

Oh my goodness! Kimber is soooo big! And cute as a button in that green dress. Miss you guys.

Pam from Over the Big Moon said...

Kimber is getting so big. She is so dang cute! I can't believe he'll be gone 7 weeks total. That IS too long.

The Isoms said...

Kimber is so cute! Love the chubby cheeks! How fun for Emmie and Holdyn to have some playtime!

Jackson's said...

You sweet thing. Kimber is darling. Sounds like you are having withdrawls from your hubby. I remember that. Keep in touch and let us know where y'all will be ending up.