Monday, August 25, 2008

Trip to SLC

It was a very quick trip but it was well worth it!  My parents were headed up to SLC and I decided to jump in with the girls to go and see Great Grandma Oakeson and also Grandma and Grandpa Palmer.  It was SOOOO good to see them all and have a quick visit!
Here is our 4 generations.  Kimber, me, my mom, and Grandma.
Holdyn also loved visiting with "Grandma Great!"
Here are a couple of cute pictures of Holdyn with Cousin Emmie.



Holdyn played with Alec almost the entire day we were in Syracuse visiting Charlton's family.  It was a great day to spend with family that we love!


Here is Grandma and Grandpa Palmer with two of their cute grand-daughters!
They both did pretty well traveling... they've gone quite a few miles in the last two weeks!
Anyway, it was GREAT to see everyone!

2 comments:

Angie said...

It was fun to see pictures of the Palmers. I haven't seen them in so long! Thanks for posting pics and I'm glad you had a good time!

Ashley said...

Your hair looks AWESOME!!! Is that what a good dose of the US will do??? Lookin' good girl! Glad you are enjoying your time back at home!