Sunday, August 3, 2008

AUC 5th Semester Party

Thanks to Rachel and Cody (AGAIN!!!) Ben and I were able to attend his 5th semester party.  They held it at the Sonesta Hotel in Great Bay.  We got a room and were able to take it easy!  It was soo nice!  Plus it was fun to be with some great friends.   We sure did enjoy ourselves! 

This is Ben and I on our balcony.  We did have a great ocean view this time!The view of Great Bay from our room.

Here I am with Candace... one of the many fantastic friends we've made.  We've already got plans to meet up with her and her husband Richie in a few years :)
Ben and I at the 5th Semester Party.  Just before the dinner there was a Champagne toast.  We of course, had Coke and Sprite :)


Here is Ben with another fantastic friend, Caesar. 


It was SOOO nice to be able to enjoy an evening with Ben.  Especially since right after we get home Ben flies to Texas for a 7 week review course before he takes the USMLE.  It is hard to believe this chapter on St. Maarten is coming to a close in just 9 days!

9 comments:

Spencer and Mindy said...

Hip Hip...9 DAYS!! i'm so flippin excited!! i can't wait to get to know this new lil personality of Holdyn's!! And to meet lil' Kimber too!

if you need anything let me know! i'll buy the First Round of FROSTY'S!!! ;)

Pauline said...

Sounds like you had a great time before you head back to the hot dry weather. Can't wait to see you and little family.

The Isoms said...

It's always fun to spend a little quiet time with the hubby!

The Isoms said...

It's always fun to spend a little quiet time with the hubby!

Vagabond Mother said...

Wow! You made it (almost)! You are my hero! Hope the next stretch is just as fun.

jaesi said...

so will you be spending that 7 weeks in good old washington?!!!
hooray...I will be there too!

And then where? Where do you go from there?

Heidi said...

Thats crazy only a few more days. Kimber is such a cutie I love the new pictures of her. I can't wait to see you guys. The boys go back to school on the 25th.

Cluffers said...

Super fun and exciting. I wish we could have come to visit you before you left but maybe we will have to visit you on your next adventure where ever that may be!

Morgan said...

Crazy that you are leaving soon. I have really enjoyed reading about your lives on the island and will miss all the fun pictures. But that's just me..... ;)