Thursday, August 28, 2008

Our little Fairy and her Cousin Fairy :)



We Went to Logandale, NV yesterday to visit my brother and his family.  It was soooooo much fun!  Holdyn loved playing with Brielle and loved to dress up. Here are a few of the pictures.  Heidi has a few more that I need to steal from her.  She took some of Kimber too.  Am I a bad mom or what... I only get pictures of Holdyn lately!  I need to work on that!  Oh, the only bad part was that Holdyn was up from 1am till about 4 throwing up every 15 minutes to half hour!  I am not cut out to be a mom of sick kids!  I am happy to report that she only threw up 3 times on our hour ride home and hasn't since.  She is now eating fruit lo

2 comments:

The Isoms said...

So cute!

Rachel said...

Man! Holdyn is CUTE! I miss you guys so much. Tell her Aunt Rachel and Uncle Cokey say hello. :)