Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Water Park #1

Here is Holdyn ready for her day out at the park.

Here is the playground near the water.

Yep, she still LOVES the water. 
Since we left for St. Maarten almost 2 years ago the St. George area has gone crazy with little water parks/pad things.  I've convinced Brittany to take me to them so I can experience them all.  We started out with the first one today and Holdyn LOVED it!  She was very excited just to be in her swimming suit again.  She didn't want to come home.  It was sure fun.  We're going to try to get to them all before it gets too cold.... I think we have plenty of time :)


2 comments:

Julie said...

My kids LOVE that water park! We visit it every time we come into town. Wish we could be there with you guys!

The Isoms said...

Yeah! We will hit them all!