Saturday, February 10, 2007

Baie Rouge

Hello!!! Holdyn and I just got back from our new beach adventure with the SO (Spouses Organization). If you'd like to see more info about the places we go click on "St. Maarten Island" under the "website Favorites" to the left of the page. You can go to the beaches tab across the top of that page and find the map of the beaches....just click on the beach you want. But, I must also warn you there might be some risky pictures. Well today we went to Baie Rouge.....it's supposedly GREAT for snorkeling.... there are some caves you can explore. So we'll take you there next month dad! We had a blast and Holdyn made some more friends. This is Payton giving Holdyn a sandy smooch on the forehead. He is sure a cutie!
This is our new keyboard that Ben got for me yesterday in Phillipsburg......Happy Valentines to me! Now I can practice the music for church. Since we didn't have a hymnbook at home I downloaded some of the songs from the internet and I've been practicing with my laptop in front of me......looks a little technical, but it's not cause I figured it out. You also might be wondering what I'm wearing.....well, it is the most comfortable island version of a moo moo thing you could get...it's cool and comfortable for those lazy island evenings.

2 comments:

Pauline said...

That moo moo looks awesome. I bet is great with the humidity nice and comfy. Enjoy you life there.

The Isoms said...

Sounds like it's really tough over there for you! Ha Ha! I like the moo moo, that's what I would be wearing also! Nice and Cool. So your the new piano player in church eh?! Are you also the YW president and RS president? Just wait that will happen. LOL.