Monday, February 5, 2007

Loving Island Life

Hello to all! We are continuing to feel more and more at home here on the island of St. Maarten! It truly feels like a vacation for Holdyn and me. She loves the beach and loves being outside. Ben is doing well in school so far...he has another set of exams coming up next week that he will be spending a lot of time studying for. While he studies this week Holdyn and I will be getting together with some of the other mom's and kids and going to the zoo in Phillipsburg, and of course, making it to a few of the beaches close by. I'm going to do a better job at taking pictures and getting them posted online. We sure love all of you friends and family wherever you might be!

1 comment:

Pauline said...

Hey Jill life really looks ruff there. That rainbow is beautiful I love rainbows. When we were in Hawaii last Sept. I seen a great rainbow there to. You look great and hope all is going well for you.
I don't know if you have seen my blog page but Daniel is waiting for his mission call, so look up my page and we will kept the info updated. Your page is great.