Friday, February 9, 2007

Mullet Beach



Holdyn just got her new swimming suit so we had to go and try it out. She was more fascinated with putting the strings on her shoulders in her mouth than anything...but she sure looked cute!!


The Waves were really big too. I only got rolled up in them a couple of times...leaving my swimsuit and hair full of sand!!! I'm supposed to get better about swimming in them so I don't look like such a tourist.....I do fine when I get out a little way....just swimming into the peaking waves...but I always seem to have a problem when I try to get out. I guess I just need more practice. These are some of our friends we met up with. This is Hillary and Holdyn's other friend Aubrey....they are just 2 weeks apart!

Anyway, we sure had a fun time....and once again Holdyn was beat!





7 comments:

Julie Kohler said...

Hey no fair I am here freezing, and you are at beautiful beaches!! :) I love the pictures, I can't get over how cute Holdyn is! What a little heart-breaker! I love your short hair, I bet it is a ton easier. How is Ben liking school?

Sara :) said...

You are getting so tan. I would love to hit all the beaches like you are.

Spencer and Mindy said...

How FUN!! Remember which beaches are the Best, so you can take me to them this Fall!! Wahooooooooo.. what a cutie Holdyn is in her New Suit... FUN!!

~Mindy and Spencer

Heather B said...

Wow, Jill, I love your short hair! And Holdyn has such beautiful blue eyes! I loved the picture of her sleeping (and covered in sand)- that was pricesless. :)

Heather B said...

I mean priceless.

Pauline said...

The beaches are beautiful there. I think I could spend my entire life on a beach and be ok with it. Soak in some sun for me.

The Isoms said...

Holdyn is such a cute beach baby! What a fun life!