Sunday, February 11, 2007

Sunday


I finally got pictures of our church building. I just remembered as we were getting ready to pull out of the parking lot...but hey, at least I remembered.
So here it is. Ben and I are just having a lazy day....he has been studying hard all week for his big exams tomorrow....we are praying he does well. Here is Holdyn in her cammo onesie (she would definitely be a cute boy!).....thanks for letting me wear it cousin Emma! Holdyn is still fascinated with her tongue. She likes to stick it out and bite down until it turns purple. How do you break a kid of that? It's a little wierd! Anyway, hope you all enjoy your Sunday too!

2 comments:

Pauline said...

Looks like a nice building. How many do you have in your Ward/branch? Looks like beautiful day. We had a great Sunday as always. Good luck Ben on your exam. Talk atcha later

Sara :) said...

Looks like your having fun. Jill, you always have the cutest earrings on.