Friday, February 16, 2007

Day With Dad


Hi to friends and family of my mom and dad. Dad finally made it out with us! He is soo busy with his head buried in his books for Med School, that he misses out on a lot of the fun. He took the afternoon off and went to the beach with me and mom. He even went snorkeling and saw.....bunches of tropical fish, a big jelly fish, a huge starfish and a stingray!!! YIKES!! Nobody told me there was all that scary stuff in the water!! I hope I don't get eaten by a shark....the way they dangle my delicious looking legs in the water you'd think they wanted me to be bait! I hope some of you can come and visit so you can see my tan and I can show you some of my favorite beaches. I can't wait to see you Grandma and Grandpa Baker!!

2 comments:

The Isoms said...

Yea! It is great to hear that Ben finally made it out to have some fun! But don't let the fun last to long...hit the books Ben!

Sara :) said...

I'm glad Ben is getting out a bit. I bet he is so busy with school. I want his barbequed shrimp recipe. I am totally craving it.