Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Sunday 2/4/07


I am still working on figuring this blogger out...I think I am getting the hang of it. We had a great Sunday. We woke up to this beautiful full rainbow outside out window. This picture is from our balcony... beautiful eh? We also had a great drive in our Hyundai Getz....You've all been waiting to see pictures of the car and here it finally is! It is definitely an island car. It feels a lot bigger on the inside than it looks. But hey it runs great and since we are renting it month to month all the maintenance is taken care of by the rental company.


On our drive we drove to Philipsburg and went to Point Blanche....a place where you can see the cruise ships come in to dock......Did I mension that they are GIGANTIC!!! I've seen pictures but you can't do them justice until you see them in person. WOW!! I tell you what...WOW!! Well, this will be our new blog page for those of you who are keeping track of us. I will try to keep it updated better!



3 comments:

Spencer and Mindy said...

Hey! Looks like you found out where to pick up Spencer and I when we come and BUG ya in October..hehe.

~Mindy

Spencer and Mindy said...

Hey! Looks like you found out where to pick up Spencer and I when we come and BUG ya in October..hehe.

~Mindy

Sara :) said...

It looks beautiful over there. I'm telling you me and Brad are going to buy some property over there.